Juno Kim is the founder or Runaway Media, a career breaker, having escaped the confines of her cubicle and embracing the realistic life of full time travel.
She covers her work at her blog, Runaway Juno, where she writes on her experiences and why she did what she did. She and I both believe in travel as a healing method of sorts — travel as therapy, even if you don’t believe you need it. It simply is, to us, “the best tool to make life better” — and those are her words.
On this episode we get into her life, what she’s up to, and the things she’s doing to empower Asian women to see the complexities of the world.
What we cover:
- How Juno discovered a love for travel and found her path as a travel blogger
- Juno’s transformative experience with a person she met and the ways in which that person helped her experience the world, in New Zealand speaking
- Her career break experience road-tripping in the United States.
- How she’s making a new career from her travels.
- The ways in which she’s empowering Asian women to explore the world by planning meet ups and events.
Music credit: Intrepid Journey, by Aaron Static
Become a Friend of the Show: Please subscribe and review!
It just takes a second and you can help the show increase its rankings on iTunes just by this simple and quick gesture. We’d be grateful for a review. Leave one here. If you do, click here to let me know so I can personally thank you!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me! I’d love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for your support!
Want the secrets of the most successful travel influencers?
Get the best interviews with the most successful travel influencers in one valuable PDF guide. Learn what makes them successful and more.
Plus, we'll send you a few big surprises 🙂