Anne Lowrey is a small town girl who discovered the rest of the world.
Those are her words — and she’s been to nearly 40 countries while still holding a full time job. She’s done this by prioritizing travel in her life, which is what I want this show to encourage you to do — at the very least.
She’s a writer, editor, and content creator for hire – as well as a lover of good food, books and good hearts — spoken like a true explorer. You can find her work on her website, Part Time Traveler, where she champions the idea that “You don’t have to give up the life you’re already living to see the world.”
Let’s find out how.
Anne was recently named one of the Top 15 Travel Instagram accounts to follow by Buzzfeed. Check her out!
What we cover:
- How Anne got started traveling
- How travel can help you step outside your comfort zone to grow as a confident person.
- What is a part time traveler?
- The things you can do to hold on to that traveler self of yours when you’re back home.
- Anne’s best travel advice
- PartTimeTraveler.com, Anne’s blog
- PartTimeTravel on Facebook
- @anne_elizabeth on Twitter
- @anne_elizabeth on Instagram, one of Buzzfeeds top 15 travel Instagram accounts to follow!
Become a Friend of the Show: Please subscribe and review!
It just takes a second and you can help the show increase its rankings on iTunes just by this simple and quick gesture. We’d be grateful for a review. Leave one here. If you do, click here to let me know so I can personally thank you!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me! I’d love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for your support!
Want the secrets of the most successful travel influencers?
Get the best interviews with the most successful travel influencers in one valuable PDF guide. Learn what makes them successful and more.
Plus, we'll send you a few big surprises 🙂