In this session, I have the privilege to talk to the person who holds the world record for being the youngest American to visit every country in the world.
Lee Abbamonte appears regularly on Fox, Travel Channel, NBC, CNN, BBC, ESPN and many others as well as the New York Times, Washington Post, Conde Nast, to name merely a few. Arthur Frommer called him the Marco Polo of the 21st century and Samantha Brown said his ‘gumption is a jewel all travelers – would be and expert – can rely on.’”
After earning his MBA, he took a career in Wall Street for 8 years. There he realized he could leverage his job to travel and work from the road. He got started and never looked back eventually crossing off every country from his list.
What We Cover:
- Lee’s accidental start to world travel
- How Lee’s gone from traveler to embedded in the travel industry
- Lee’s life changing experience with the people on Pitcairn Island
- Lee’s take on the effects of travel
- Getting shot at trying to get into Libya during a war to complete his quest of being the youngest person to travel to every country in the world
- Where Lee recommends you travel now before the tourism picks up
“My favorite travel stories from across the world come from people as opposed to places.”
Become a Friend of the Show: Please subscribe and review!
It just takes a second and you can help the show increase its rankings on iTunes just by this simple and quick gesture. We’d be grateful for a review. Leave one here. If you do, click here to let me know so I can personally thank you!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me! I’d love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for your support!
Want the secrets of the most successful travel influencers?
Get the best interviews with the most successful travel influencers in one valuable PDF guide. Learn what makes them successful and more.
Plus, we'll send you a few big surprises 🙂